FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
After connecting your cubik or musik speakers click on the system preferences icon in your toolbar. Under ‘hardware’ in your system preferences menu, click on the ‘sound’ icon. If you speaker system is connected under ‘output’ in the sound menu you should see ‘PAAD musik’ or ‘PAAD cubik.’ Click on this and you should be able to hear audio coming out of your speakers almost immediately. You can also take a look at our manual.
Full-digital means that the audio source from your computer stays in the digital domain from the time it leaves your computer until it comes out of your speaker in analog waveform. For the listener this means that there is no chance for outside noise to be included in the sound amplification process. Meaning the listener can hear sound exactly as it was recorded.
Because full-digital uses a digital USB connection, no noise can affect the audio source. In speakers that use analog USB connection or Analog connection (3.5 mm), the sound quality of your audio source can be greatly degraded.
The speaker has input selection button(the one at the top). Make sure that you push them until you are at the proper mode.
1. The speaker has input selection button(the one at the top). Make sure that you push them until you are at the proper mode.
2. If you still have a problem, check if you are using the cable that was provided with the speaker. Standard USB cable you get from elsewhere would not carry proper digital data that you need.
For better sound quality, digital USB audio connection from your smartphone (iPhone, Galaxy) is definitely bettter. It supports upto 24bit 96KHz high-definition audio. You can easily hear the differences. However, if you are far from the speaker, or you would like to use your phone for other purpose, Bluetooth should be your choice.
- Audio-Experte Palo Alto stellt mit einem neuart...
- By Ian Chiu on October 17th, 2013 USB speakers ...
- on Palo Alto Audio Design möchten wir eu...
- 205. November: Palo Alto Cubik speakers Palo Al...
- Geekanoids Video Review...